Tooth Fairy Bags
To make the tooth fairy bags I started by drawing a tooth. It's a heart shape with a wide bottom then you cut out the middle to make "legs." I cut it out and traced it 9 times onto a permanent no-sew adhesive. Cut those out....
Follow the directions for the adhesive by ironing them onto my white cloth. I used some white sheets. Then cut them out... lots of cutting.
Peel off the paper back on the tooth and iron onto the bags. I purchased these colored bags at the dollar store. There is a little bit of plastic in the fabric though. I had to lower the temperature of the iron and press longer. I also put a piece of cardboard in the bags so nothing would seep through to the other side.
Decorate the bags with glitter glue and foam stickers. I also picked up some fairy dust at the dollar store to make it sparkle.
This was a great activity for the tooth fairy birthday party. The kids were all very creative and unique. Note to self: next time get only one color... they all wanted pink.
I have created a store where you will find more tooth fairy products.
SimplyFamily's Store at Zazzle
Follow the directions for the adhesive by ironing them onto my white cloth. I used some white sheets. Then cut them out... lots of cutting.
Decorate the bags with glitter glue and foam stickers. I also picked up some fairy dust at the dollar store to make it sparkle.
This was a great activity for the tooth fairy birthday party. The kids were all very creative and unique. Note to self: next time get only one color... they all wanted pink.
I have created a store where you will find more tooth fairy products.
SimplyFamily's Store at Zazzle
Comments
Post a Comment