Update


Hello again, it has been a while. I'd like to start writing a little every day about something special. A little blessing everyday. Today I am just going to give a little update from the last time.
We went to Mexico (see previous post) and came home with a secret. This secret was born 3 1/2 months ago. She is a sweet baby! At 8 pounds 6 ounces she was surprisingly 2 pounds bigger than my other girls. I love how she is already part of the family and very well loved!

We had a rather mild summer this year. Mostly just taking it easy so I could rest and recover. In over 3 months I am still not even close to my pre-pregnancy weight but I have lost many inches. Only one size bigger than normal. I must have lost a lot of muscle while pregnant because this must be getting muscle back. Even though I did exercise the whole time I was pregnant.


Today my whole family was in town and we went to the mall and out to eat. It was a small blessing because the day before there was a family argument over politics. A small blessing because everyone was able to put aside their different opinions and feelings to enjoy each others company.

Other small blessings of the day... my girls dancing like crazy in the mall. My baby trying on all the Build-a-Bear glasses. Overall it was a good Labor Day weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts