Jesus Loves the Little Children

We had an experience with Abby on Saturday night that I wanted to tell you about. Micah was lying down with her in bed and I was standing over them. We were just talking. Then Abby started trying to get us to drink from her sippy cup. We were pretending to and she was making us all pretend to take a drink. Then she started passing it to someone in mid-air and she made the slurping sound. She kept passing it around, never missing the one in the air. It looked like she was looking at someone. Micah asked her if there someone was there. She said, "yes." Then we asked her who it was and she pointed and said, "Jesus." She sat straight up and then pointed to the other side of the room to a picture of Jesus and said "Jesus" again to make sure we understood who was there. I believe Jesus was there playing with this wonderful little child. I felt him right there, right beside me. Jesus truly loves the little children.
Love you all, 
Jennifer

Comments

Popular Posts