Ambulance Ride



So I spend some time in the hospital today and took an ambulance ride. It was so dumb. I was doing some yoga this morning and was doing kind of a boat pose but with your legs straight up. Tipped backwards, hit the bun on my head which twisted my head to the side and I heard a pop. I couldn't move my neck from the pain. When I tried sitting up the pain was pretty intense. So Brooklyn got my phone and called everyone. My Mom and Micah left work, my Dad came over. Later Janalee watched the girls. They are so good to me! 
I felt so stupid and scared that something might be broken or torn. I got a cat scan and it was normal so they sent me home with a couple neck braces and told me to take some ibuprofen. Now I get to wear a neck brace for my 31st birthday. I hope it isn't a bad omen for the year. I'm just thankful nothing is really wrong. My Dad ended up taking Annabelle to her kindergarten graduation. I had to miss it:( I feel so bad. Brooklyn was the little hero of the day though. She got me heat pads, called everyone, ran to Janalee's house to get her, and got herself and Abby ready for the day. She was amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts