We are now a homeschooling family!

 

I am proud to announce... we homeschool! This last week we started our first day of homeschool. We have had our kids in a public school their whole lives, up to this point. But, this year I feel impressed to do something different. We need to reconnect with each other, relearn the joy of learning, and honestly get my kids caught up. They were starting to fall behind and nothing was being done about it. Also, when they were in school, our life was 110% school. There was no time for ANYTHING besides school and homework. By the end of the day, they still didn't finish their homework. It was miserable for the whole family! Most of all, I feel like this is a personal commandment from Heavenly Father. I have to keep telling myself, "whom the Lord calls, He qualifies." I believe it'll all work out for the best.

I am working hard to become a morning person, so I could have a fighting chance to get things done. I am homeschooling all 3 girls, taking 2 online college classes myself, helping with our electrical company, and being the Stake Primary Secretary at our church. This is also in the midst of COVID-19 where there are mandatory masks almost everywhere, group gathering restrictions, and other weird things like limited hours and things being closed. I am doing well when I get enough sleep and ask my Heavenly Father for help. I thank Him for helping us to be happy and healthy :)



Comments

Popular Posts