Cowgirl Birthday Party


Brooklyn just turned 5 years old! We gave her a cowgirl friend party. It was fun and crazy (there where 12 kids).

Let's Eat -Hot dogs, trail mix, licorice pull-a-parts, and corn

Sally Six Shooter/Hat Toss Relay-Divide into 2 groups and first they had to toss a ball into a cowboy hat then they ran to cheap Nerf guns and they had 3 tries to knock the containers off the table


Duck Duck Goose


Red Light, Green Light

Pin the Badge on the Sheriff

Cake & Ice Cream


Open Presents


Time was up and we didn't even get to half of what I had planned. This is what we didn't get to.

After playing pin the badge on the Sheriff we were going to play Sheriff Simon Says

Rattle Snake Tag

Animal Sounds BINGO Game this was the one I really wanted to do because I spent so much time on it. Oh well... it was still fun.

Special thanks to my mom and Janae who came over to help out! I really appreciated the help.

Comments

Popular Posts