Miscarriage
1 in 5 pregnancies is a miscarriage. Some people are blessed with none while others have more than their share. After you have had 2 successful pregnancies and no family history of miscarriages you start to think that it won't happen to you. Then it does... it'll shake you up a bit. Family history has nothing to do with it.
The doctor is running some tests and I have to go back in on Thursday for more tests. I'll know for sure on Friday if I've miscarried. I believe I have, all my pregnancy symptoms are gone.
I can be quite heartless most of the time and I thought that if I ever had a miscarriage that I would just blow it off. But what happened to my baby? There's some debate on when the spirit enters the fetus. Did my baby get it's body and is waiting for us in Heaven or was it just not his time yet? This is a sad time, it hurts.
The doctor is running some tests and I have to go back in on Thursday for more tests. I'll know for sure on Friday if I've miscarried. I believe I have, all my pregnancy symptoms are gone.
I can be quite heartless most of the time and I thought that if I ever had a miscarriage that I would just blow it off. But what happened to my baby? There's some debate on when the spirit enters the fetus. Did my baby get it's body and is waiting for us in Heaven or was it just not his time yet? This is a sad time, it hurts.
Grandma told me you had a miscarriage. I'm so sorry. I had two miscarriages at 12 weeks, so I know that it's hard to blow it off like you would like to.
ReplyDeleteI found you because I'm about to start P90X. I love your videos. Your family is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI know it's late, but I'm sorry for your loss. My wife and I lost our baby girl at 27 weeks. It was very difficult. I'll never forget sitting in that exam room with no heartbeat to be found on the ultrasound display! Our world was dark that day, but with prayer and faith, we made it through. We now have a son that will be one in a week, and are 13 weeks pregnant with our newest addition (prayerfully a girl).
From your videos, you have recovered well. Keep posting and keep up the good work with P90X. You're looking and doing fantastic!!!