My new slow cooker!
I got a new slow cooker this week and I love it! It's a Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget with a probe. This is a new combination of technology. It has 3 different settings, fully programmable, manual, and a thermometer probe. The lid has a hole in it for the probe to enter the center of the meat. It is plugged into the slow cooker and tells you the actual temperature of the food along with setting the desired temperature. Once it reaches the desired temperature it beeps then automatically switches to "Warm." Oh, and the slow cooker also has clips for the lid so it's sealed tight. It does have a couple small holes on the top for ventilation but if it tips over during transport it's still a lot less mess.
I'll be honest, I've never liked using a slow cooker before. The one I had ALWAYS burnt everything, even on the Warm setting! So I finally got a good one and I've so excited:) I've cooked with it once so far and it was the best chicken I've ever made before.
I've included this link so you could see what it looks like and that's a great price!
I'll be honest, I've never liked using a slow cooker before. The one I had ALWAYS burnt everything, even on the Warm setting! So I finally got a good one and I've so excited:) I've cooked with it once so far and it was the best chicken I've ever made before.
I've included this link so you could see what it looks like and that's a great price!
Comments
Post a Comment