The Bathroom Slowwww Progress
So we started remodeling our bathroom 3 months ago and here's the progress...
Micah just won't ask anyone for help, not even from me. I try but I do it all wrong. Plus this summer has been a really busy one. I'm talking every weekend booked solid. Wow! It's actually amazing we got this much done. To check out the before pictures click here. As you could see, it's coming along and we're excited for it to be done.
We haven't even touched the sink area.
Our toilet has been in the hallway for a couple months and many stubbed toes.
Micah just won't ask anyone for help, not even from me. I try but I do it all wrong. Plus this summer has been a really busy one. I'm talking every weekend booked solid. Wow! It's actually amazing we got this much done. To check out the before pictures click here. As you could see, it's coming along and we're excited for it to be done.
Comments
Post a Comment